Re: NFC: Re: THE LIST/survey

> Id like to start a little survey to get a better idea where the list
> is
> at.....
>
> 1. What are you from ?

Belen New Mexico , 30 miles south of Albuquerque. Any other New Mexico
members?

> 2. How often do you check your email ?

Usually every day, but lately one a week if I'm lucky. I a mechanic and
everybody in the family seems to need me lately.Wish I was out
collecting!!!

> 3. Whats your favorite thing about the NFC list ?

All of the shared knowledge. I've been in the hobby (tropical) many
years but know next to nothing about natives. But in theyear and a half
with NANFA and several months with NFC I'm learning!

> 3. Whats your least favorite ?

Not having enough time to really enjoy and respond to the list. I know,
it's not the lists fault but it was the only thing I couldcome up with.

> 4. If you could make 1 change to the NFC what would it be ?

I would like to see photo references for the fish discussed, i.e.:
Peterson's field guild, Axelrod's atlas etc.Just to make it easier on
the new comers, we were all newbies once.

Keep up the good work!!
Dennis