RE: NFC: Re: THE LIST/survey

->
-> Id like to start a little survey to get a better idea where the list is
-> at.....
->
->
-> 1. What are you from ?
->
Well :~) (giggle) would you accept protoplasm and DNA

Northern Ohio

->
-> 2. How often do you check your email ?
->
My computer automatically downloads every 30 minutes I check 8 -9 times a
day

-> 3. What's your favorite thing about the NFC list ?
->
Fishy people :~)  or how about knowledge of people here

-> 3. What's your least favorite ?

What  a two parter . NO  , I mean AUGH reminds me of a test , a surprise one
at that. No wait I give the test now. Whew ok  , How about low volume.
->
-> 4. If you could make 1 change to the NFC what would it be ?
->

Nothing at the moment

->
-> TIA