Re: NFC: Re: THE LIST

To:             	grollwag at oilstates_com, nfc at actwin_com
Date sent:      	Thu, 6 May 1999 15:47:24 -0500
Subject:        	NFC: Re: THE LIST
From:           	robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com>
Send reply to:  	nfc at actwin_com

To me even the silly threads have decreased---where's Moontanman?
he used to have regular contributions---maybe people have run out
of stuff to talk about---maybe its just the season.

Two things Ive noticed about the list in the past 3-4 months is the
volume decreasing and silly threads increasing...i assume they are in
direct correlation. Heck who wants to sift through 40 posts about
SPAM, or
Music or whatever....I dont mind people talking about such things
once in
while but it seems there is little fish talk and so it has been
replaced
by just banter wich would be better served in Private.....Just My
Opinion.....

I'll go back to lurker mode but I do think the off topic stuff when
at a
high volume hurts the list....

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our
website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/