NFC: Re: THE LIST

Two things Ive noticed about the list in the past 3-4 months is the
volume decreasing and silly threads increasing...i assume they are in a
direct correlation. Heck who wants to sift through 40 posts about SPAM,
or Music or whatever....I dont mind people talking about such things once
in while but it seems there is little fish talk and so it has been
replaced by just banter wich would be better served in Private.....Just
My Opinion.....

I'll go back to lurker mode but I do think the off topic stuff when at a
high volume hurts the list....

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/