NFC: Fw: New Website info

Press Release from the Native Fish Conservancy ;April 23rd 1999

NFC COMPLETES WEBSITE ADDITIONS !

Due to the increased demand for basic native fish information the NFC a
federal non profit organization has completed a overhaul of their
website.
New Pages have been added along with 100's of new photos and articles.
The
site at http://nativefish.interspeed.net    is easier to navigate and
much
more informative.

"Our goal" NFC president Robert Rice says "is to make information on all
aspects of our native fish avaliable to anyone with a just a click of a
mouse. These upgrades make our site on of the best out there for the
amature
and proffessional alike and I believe are in the spirit of that goal"

They have added specialized pages concerning topics like the Blue Pike is
it
really extinct, Garden Ponds And the Use of Native Fish ,a children's
section called the  Kids Corner where you can download the booklet Adopt
Tank which explains in detail how to turn an old tank into a native fish
display or breeding project for your school, youth organization, library
or
home.

In addition you will find 300 plus photos broken down by genus and
species,
100's or articles, and a Native Aquarist Page . So take a moment and
visit
this free educational site. Buy a book or two, stop in for a chat , buy a
Joe Tomelleri print, join an email list .

You can do it all off the NFC site at http://nativefish.interspeed.net