From: PJJER86 at aol_com
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:36:22 EDT
Subject: hey

Hi how are you, My name is Phil Jermain and I live on Long Island N.Y.
This
summer I'm going to try to breed Tessellated {I think or maybe Johnny}
Darters, being only 16 I have never had any experience breading any
Darter
before, and I have read many of your articles all over such as in
Tropical
Fish Hobbyist and over the net. I love native species such as Darters,
sculpins, Gars, bowfin's, and all kinds of stuff. If they actually ever
do
spawn what should I feed the fry? rotifers? Baby brine shrimp? If you
could
offer me any advice on the them I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
                                                             Sincerely,
Phil
Jermain

PJJER86 at aol_com