NFC: OT LITTLETON CO....

I flipped on the news about 20 minutes ago after a LONG day at the office
and saw the news reports on this horrible tragedy. After nearly throwing
up on hearing the reports I took a moment to pray for the victims of this
crime and ask all the members of this list to do the same.

Even if you are not a person of faith please take a moment of silence to
observe this example of mans inhumanity to man.

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/