NFC: SPAM (Was Trapping Tips)

Joshua L Wiegert wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, where does the meaty smell come from with SPAM?:P

I believe SPAM contains all the leftover parts, made fit for human
consumption only through the patented(?) SPAM process.  Similar to the
"pig in a blender" process used to make scrapple, but it incorporates an
additional "puree" step and extra artificial flavors, colors, and
preservatives.

Although good for attracting wild fish, SPAM should not be allowed to
come in contact with any closed ecosystem.  Be sure to read the warning
labels; use only as directed.

CCB
"I don't have to tell you it goes without saying there are some things
better left unsaid.  I think that speaks for itself.  The less said
about it the better".  - George Carlin
Christian C. Burke
http://home.att.net/~cburke.fish-head
mailto:cburke.fish-head at worldnet_att.net