Re: NFC: hlp warmouth stuff... (fwd)

-> It is kind of hard to guess what the fish is with out the picture.  What
-> makes him think that it would be a cold water native when his climate
-> could support any number of Central American Cichlids and South
-> American Cichlids with many looking like a Warmouth with the Genus
-> Chaetobranchopsis and Chaetobranchus  particular coming to mind.  If
-> you can please post the picture or at least the link.

-> Bill
I have a digital pic of a warmouth that we collected (Mark Binkley) last
fall in an oxbow off the Walhonding.  Would you like to see it?