Re: NFC: trip

-> I'm in west wirginia now, I'm not sure at the moment what the river
-> conditions are. I'll try to get to a computer in a day or two and
-> after i see what is going on I'll let you know. How far away are you?
-> How many people want to come down?

->     Moon

Mark Binkley expressed an interest in coming also .... so thats two of
us.  I am about four hours away which is about the normal trip for
me...don't worry Mark and I can find a motel somewhere if we need to
make it a two day trip. I am in Cincinnati and Mark is in Columbus.