NFC: Website improvements......

A couple of website notes...Tim has automated the addition proccess for
pictures and articles...Only a couple o folks can use the new program.
However allready we have added 20 or so more photos and expect to ad 100
more photos and 200+ more articles over the next month including a Joe t
artwork gallery...

We also have broken up the chats to be program specific for example the
breeders program has its own chat as does the kids page,...So if you have
some friwends to would like to discuss a project or just chat along
please feel free to use the chat roooms at convinient times......Of
course you native Aquarist satill have the biggest chat on sundays 8 pm
CST

So check us out ....NFCs website is rocking !!!

Robert Rice
Help Preserve our Aquatic Heritage join the NFC
Check out our Exotic Removal Program and Breeders Program at our website
website  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/