Re: NFC: Madtoms...a field observation...

I have noticed on more than a few occassions that when collecting, I hit a
group of madtoms in the same location, (tadpole/gyrinus) without exception the
group contains at least one ripe female, which leads me to believe that they
may spawn in numbers, as apposed to single couples. In other words, they seem
to require more than two to get the proccess running. Just thought I'd share
that with those attempting to find spawning triggers,ect. in the breeding
programs.
Daryl