Re: NFC: Bomb us with articles, Robert.

Michael Granville wrote:

> Bomb away.  Love the articles.  Keep 'em coming.

I'll second that one!

BTW, I forwarded the one on keeping natives to our local killy club newsletter
editor. Is there a blanket policy on reproducing them in local pubs? He would
like permission and also how they should be credited, if it *is* OK to use them.

Contact me off list, and I'll put you in touch, so I don't act as a non-linear
filter between the two of you. ;-) The list might like to know the rules, too,
tho.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679  huntley1 at home dot com

                  Libertarians prefer to do it free!
             http://www.self-gov.org/libertarianism.html