Re: NFC: Fw: Third time is the charm?

> The ESA doesn't mean much where I live, especially if the endangered  > species is in the way of a new mall or housing complex.

Does it work that way even when the endangered species have been
identified prior to construction? What organization is supposed to be
informed when a habitat for endangered species is threatened? Besides
the big companies and investors with all the money who may be willing to
provide payoff money, what are some of the other obstacles one may
encounter when attempting to promote some form of conservation?

                                                Tony