NFC: Off topic request

Hello folks, I know these are fish lists...but I hope someone out there
can help me.

  I would like to find live specimens of the "Pickeral Frog".  There is a
reintroduction program going on and I would like to contribute to it here
in Kansas.  I would like eggs if someone can LEGALLY collect and ship
them, or about 12 adults or jouveniles and if they can be LEGALLY
collected and shipped in your area.  Anyone who might be able to help me
out can contact me privately at:  luke764 at hotmail_com

Thank you,

Luke