Re: NFC: First 1999 NFC Online Auction Items - 3rd Update

> > LOT #8:  ONE ITEM: "CardScan Executive" , donated by Martin Moore.
> > Strictly for scanning business cards.  It will sync with all PDA's using
> > Windows CE as well. The scanner's software uses OCR to sort the various
> > fields into a database, so the user can quickly look up any contact, add
> > them to a mailing list, etc.  Retail value: $200
> >
> >      Bids so far: none
>
> 	I bid $30 for this neato toy plus any shipping charges.
>
> Sajjad

Aha!  A fresh victim :-)

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes