Re: NFC: Daphnia from frozen

> Daphnia magna or pulex?
>
> Please describe your method and number of tries
>
> Gay

Haha!  Milady presumes too much :-)

I was a baby aquarist (about 25 years ago) and I got these frozen
daphnia, and somehow I transferred a few (one?) to a styrofoam
cooler which was full of water.  Anyway, a few days later there
were a few bugs (daphnia) swimming around.  I put some yeast in
(on Innes' recommendation; didn't have any green water) and soon
there were a LOT of bugs.  Made a nice treat for my fishes.

Prost,

Martin

Greater American Freshwater Fishes Resource Site (GAFFeRs):  http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes/

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade

"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes