NFC: gobies

Well, I'm finally up and around from the flu, a great many of my greenhouse
plants were frozen. My madtom pond may be frozen solid. The two evil gobies
have become sushi to a catfish, I was getting kinda tired of them any way.
They were rather aggressive. I have a lot of sorting out to do, It looks bad
but maybe it's not as bad as I fear. later on dudes and dudettes

Michael Hissom