Re: Digest - Wahoo. :)

CEFCHURCH at aol_com wrote:

> What is a news group?  Which ones are we on or are suggesting we be on?  How
> do I find them?

Newsgroups are discussion groups which are open to anybody with a newsreader
(which is incorporated into most browsers). There are were 25000 newsgroups the
last time I counted.  I was thinking about posting to
rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc.n and maybe alt.aquaria.

> And, what does PROST mean?

Cheers!

--

Prost,

Martin

"Fie on thee, fellow!  Whence come these fishes?" - Scheherazade
"Any fish with good teeth is liable to use them." - Wm. T. Innes

Visit Greater American Freshwater Resources (GAFFeRs) at
http://www.localink4.com/~archimedes