Re: Fw: Native collections

DM> Second, I recommend that you acquire a copy of Peterson's Field Guide to
DM> the Freshwater Fishes (about $20), which has excellent range maps and
DM> illustrations.  The descriptions of each species in the book provides
DM> important clues as to where these fish might be found.  Local bait
DM> stores can be good sources of information and/or already captured
DM> fishes.

I also highly recommend this book. I use mine all the time.

On that note, I'll say that the NFC doesn't fund projects on good
thoughts and warm wishes alone. The best way to buy this book and all
your other book and CD purchases is via NFC's Amazon.com associate
link, http://nativefish.interspeed.net/amznIntro.htm. If you buy items
through this link, the NFC gets a small kickback. Every little bit
helps.

Please forgive my extra spam today, but I put a lot of effort into the
website and I like to watch the counter go up. :-)

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim Ayers                                        tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com