Re: suggestions

	Would they know or care if a few fish happend to show up in the
pond? You know that birds can sometimes drop a fish while flying overhead.
Toranados have been known to drop fish occasionally.
>;-D (that's my evil grin)

Sajjad

--
Sajjad Lateef  ~ <;))>< ~~  ~~    <http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef/>
sajjad at acm_org ~~  ~~  <;))><     ICQ# 13114451

Follow-Ups: References: