Re: daphnia starter culture; article on live foods

DM> BTW, considering the interest generated by the discussions, Tim Ayers
DM> now has a new article which I put together for the NFC website entitled
DM> "Easy Live Foods" that discusses how I culture various critters for fish
DM> snacks. It may already be online, if not, it will be shortly.

It's there. The direct link is
  http://nativefish.interspeed.net/Articles/EasyLiveFoods.htm.

Other good links are
  The NFC article library
    http://nativefish.interspeed.net/nfcDB.htm

  The NFC site
    http://nativefish.interspeed.net

Thanks again to Dwight for sending the article. Everyone, feel free to
become a published author by sending me your articles. :-)

Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
Tim "your friendly web guy" Ayers                tayers at bridge_com
St. Paul, Minnesota
Bridge, Inc.                                        www.bridge.com