Re: Wild Nuphar japonicum?

Hey, Daryl.
   I'm not sure you're species is neccessarily introduced.  N. sagittifolium
is from the US, south of the Carilinas.  Other species may also be found in
the US, I'm uncertain.
   Either way, I'd probably be interested.  I've got a wide assortment of
plants to trade:
  Eel Grass.
  Several Hygro. sp.
  A cabomba-like plant that I've yet to identify.  Similar to C. caroliniana,
but much thicker, and brighter.
  Anacharis.

Note:  Please don't send e-mail here.  Unfortunately, I'm stuck using AOl as
my primary.  I'm just sending out of here at the moment as Nexus is currently
lagged.  My normal e-mail is: jwiegert at nexus_v-wave.com.  AOL Users, feel free
to send me an IM or something here, though e-mail will generally not even be
read.

><>
J. L. Wiegert                                                 NFC at actwin_com
List Admin
Come Chat at SomeThing Fishy                   To join: Send e-mail to
Telnet to:                                                       nfc-
approval at actwin_com with
Nexus.V-Wave.Com, port 7000                    the command 'subscribe' in
                                                                      the
body.  To leave, use
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2308  'unsubscribe'.
 Dubotchugh yIpummoH.                      bI'IQchugh Yivang!