Wild Nuphar japonicum?

Hey Folks,
I have found a stand of Nuphar, I believe to be japonicum, an exotic
introduction here in So. Florida. Anyone interested give me a shout privately
off list. They are in shallow, still, very tannic water( I'll take a ph
reading next time I visit the site ) ,growing in full all day sun, and are
covered in algea. Quite beautiful no less, with arrow shaped red leaves. This
plant is described as always submerged. Limited quantity, I would be willing
to trade for Riccia or just pitch in the cost of shipping and thier yours.

Daryl Roche       Phylesis at aol_com
Exotic Removal Program, NFC  (Native Fish Conservancy)
http://nativefish.interspeed.com