Re: Quintana atrizona: willing to buy or trade

Hi Dwight,

I haven't collected this fish in Louisiana but that doesn't mean they
aren't here. Does the person with the article on his website mention a
locale where this fish was collected?

I will check with Dominic Isla, who is a dedicated livenearer breeder and
see if he could be of any help to you. I'll keep you informed.

Regards,

BG