Quintana atrizona: willing to buy or trade

Does anyone out there maintain a colony of these fish? I am trying to
get at least one male to go with my two females, the only ones that
survived a pH crash.  The person I contacted who had an article on
Quintana atrizona on his web site claims that they are often caught in
Louisiana, although they are actually native to Cuba - the most recent
report of an existing native population was on the Isle of Pines, which
I assume is off the coast of Cuba. Perhaps they are an established
exotic.  Willing to buy or trade.