RE: NANFA-- Re: FW: ENDANGERED PALLID STURGEON RELEASED Editorial

Luke said:
> but I'll take the little victories, however the
> spin-doctors abuse it over not having any victories at all.
> Educate and win...that's the way to make real change.

I agree.  I just believe that in spite of all the debate and posturing,
the feds are going to come in and take matters into their own hands.
That's why I believed the fish needed a recovery plan, not just an
"existence" plan.  By the way, thanks again for the video, Luke.  If
anyone else wants to see it I'll give you my copy for $6 ($3 for the
tape plus $3 for shipping).

Jay