Re: minnow trap

Has anyone tried Freeze Dried Tubiflex worms? I just put one for the
first time in with some shiners and they are going wild over them!

I have been trying to catch some small catfish for a while now with no
luck. I just took one of the wifes stockings (YES she knows!!) and
placed all kinds of fish food in it. Flake, floating cichlid pellets,
sinking, Tubiflex worms etc.. Going to leave it on the bottom tonight
in a spot I never catch anything and see what happens.

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"