Shiner being called 'Rainbow Dace'

Hi all,
	I went to the fish store today to see if they had any native fish.
The had two species - the black-banded sunfish (babies - about 3/4" and
beautiful) and something they called a 'Rainbow Dace'. It looked to me
like it was a Shiner (looked so much like the fish pictured in baensch-1).
They were about 3 inches long, deep pink (almost red) fins and a
bluish/grayish body. Whatever it was ... it sure was pretty.

	Question is: Is there anything called a Rainbow Dace and if so,
does it look like a Shiner? (I ordered the Peterson's Guide from Amazon
and I should get it later this week or next week)

Sajjad
--
Sajjad Lateef 	ICQ#13114451	http://www.eecs.uic.edu/~slateef/
sajjad at acm_org			30th Anniversary ACM @ UIC 1967-1997