Re: letter

	Excellent article. Great work, Robert.

	It may be hard to believe this but it has long been a dream of
mine to establish a small natural pond (not Goldfish or Koi!). While a
teenager (over 10 years ago), I had read an article in the Reader's Digest
about this person who dug up a small pond around a stream in his backyard.
This pond was made by partially damming up a small stream and creating a
large expanse of quiet water with the overflow continuing downstream over
a short waterfall. Since this pond was fed by the spring, it was not long
before it came 'alive'. The person had even created a small island etc.

	Now, wouldn't it be super-cool to do something like this? Perhaps
one of these days when I get my own place, I'll move out of the city to
one of the 'burbs where there is a stream in my backyard ... (Hmmm ...
I'll have to worry about flooding and flood insurance, though :-)

Sajjad