Pond, was Re: letter

Yeah, that would be really fun.  One caution - if you do a set up like
that, where a stream flows through or floods in, don't introduce any fish
or other plants or animals.  These may (WILL) get lose and may reproduce in
the stream.  This is bad news if you haven't picked up on that from the
lists yet.