Re: Freshwater Sponges (Was ZEBRA MUSSELS A BAD THING :( )

>They are a shrimp.  They live in temporary pools in the Desert SW (I
>believe...but that could be wrong)  The adults lay eggs and die, then the
>eggs blow around with the wind until another pool forms and they hatch.
>Sometimes it can take years.  I bought a batch of commercially sold eggs a
>month back but didn't have much luck with it.  (1 stinkin' shrimp).  I'll
>take some eggs too if you have enough.
>
>Luke McClurg

Are these things reproducible in aquaria in quantity as fish food?

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.