Re: Mottled Sculpin

Ed Matheson said:
> There was an article in TFH regarding care and breeding of C. bairdi years
> ago. Anyone out there know the reference? I may have it somewhere, but I
> haven't been able to locate it as yet.

Are you thinking of Breeding Cottus bairdi- A Freshwater Sculpin,
by David L. Lewis, Tropical Fish Hobbyist April 1978?

You'll find that particular scanned article at
http://www.nanfa.org/articles.htm   There are other scanned articles
there, too.

> Yes, more field guides should be waterproof!

Yea, some wetland plant guide publishers have the idea!  Why not fish
guides?  Perhaps these publishers don't think fish people get out in
the field like plant people.

Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA

"The wildlife of today is not ours to dispose
of as we please.  We have it in trust, and must
account for it to those who come after".

King George VI

Follow-Ups: References: