Re: Follow up-- Need help/opinions

>>Did the sunnies die before or after the water change<<

Before, they were what allerted me that I had a problem.

>>I have had trouble with flagfish.  I think they are host to a lot of
protozoal parasites.  Captive raised stock would, hopefully be
cleaner.<<

These were picked up at the LFS so I assume they were captive fish. I
lost one within a day. Then the others have done fine till this. I
have 5 in my 60 just happy as they cam be.

Jeff <*\\><
"Consider carefully what you hear", he continued "With the measure you
use it, it will be measured to you -- and even more.  Whoever has will
be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken
from him." Mark 4:24,25
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA          <))><
mbinkley at earthling_net

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
to use "the Net" and he won't bother you for weeks.