Thrifty Nickel..........

Hello All,

I had a talk with one of my buddies who it turns out is on the BOD of
Thrifty Nickel corp. ANyway to make a long converasation short it looks
like the NFC will get 1X2 ads in 160 TN's 4 X a year plus get an
additional 2-4 ads in the national marketplace section of everythrifty
nickle in the USA all comps ..................Can You say exposure
:)....If all goes well we will 24-36 months of this type of exposure !
about 20 million readers or so

I'll post the details to the list but if anyone is capable of producing a
copy ready ad please contact me . I have a few advertising schemes in
mind should be fun for all..........

Robert Rice

Save A Native Eat An Oscar <:)((((<

Check Out the Native Fish Conservany at NFC at actwin_com