Announcement

WILD CAUGHT CICHLIDS
These fish were removed from the wild in So. Florida. The eAuction is part of
the Exotic Removal Program to raise funds for NFC conservation projects to
protect and preserve our NATIVE fishes and thier habitats.

The next auction is schedualed to begin Sun. July 5 at 12:00am and will end
July 12 at 12:00pm.
Lot 1.......12 Jewel Cichlids      2 to 3"
Lot 2......12 Nandopsis Cichlasoma salvini   1 to 2"
Lot 3......12 Nandopsis Cichlasoma salvini   1 to 2"
Lot 4......4 Blue Tilapia		2 to 3"

There will a final list of LOTs on Sat. afternoon  July 4 as there will more
removals Friday and early Sat.
For details on the current or future eAuctions visit us at.......
http://www.webspawner.com/users/nfcfisheauction/
Recipes for Oscars and other exotics can found on the ERP page of the NFC
website at.............................................
http://nativefish.interspeed.net
If your interested in becoming a volunteer for the Exotic Removal Program in
So. Florida, you can email me direct at Phylesis at aol_com or by SASE
to...................................
Daryl Roche
425 N.E. 12th ave
 Ft. Lauderdale, Fl 33301

Thankyou,
Daryl Roche
Exotic Removal Program Administrator
NFC

   Once Caught, Once Bought, NEVER Returned to the Wild
         You Don't Need Eyes to See, You Need VISION

                       Save a Native, Eat an Oscar