Re: ZEBRA MUSSELS A BAD THING :(

If you find out let me know!! I have heard about them but never found anyone
that knew anything about them. Also have some interest in mussles (not
zebra!). Mainly how and what to feed them. That is if I would need to add
anything.

Jeff <*\\><
"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds
on the heel that has crushed it" Mark Twain
www.airnet.net/kudzu/ "Kudzu's Christian Clipart Collection"