Re: ZEBRA MUSSELS A BAD THING :(

>If you find out let me know!! I have heard about them but never found
anyone
>that knew anything about them. Also have some interest in mussles (not
>zebra!). Mainly how and what to feed them. That is if I would need to add
>anything.

I have kept mussells for brief periods of time.  They are filter feeders and
do not do well in heavily filtered aquaria (maybe a Lee Chin Eng style
"natural aquarium"?  They are also pretty good at uprooting plants :-(  When
they die all the fishies come to the feast.  Keep small ones (1-2" or so)
only.

Martin