Re: A very Bad thing

I think this underscores the real need to educate people not to release exotic
fish into native waters.  One petshop where I live keeps a large tank for
"returns" when someone grows a fish that is too big to manage.  Then nut cases
like me with indoor ponds can buy them already big and cheap!  Hopefully some
of the major predators (snapping turtles, alligators, ect) will be able to
hold their numbers down when they realize what they are missing.  I for one
intend to see how good they taste if they turn up in my nets!

Michael