Re: No Subject

I tend to believe the introduced natives shouldn't be returned, but I know
I'm in the minority...especially in CA where some Killie enthusiasts went
after some introduced exotic killies and when accosted by Fish and Game
people were told to dump them in the ditch right where they were even
though that isn't where they were collected!
Dave