Blackbanded sunnies....

Hi All,

I have been negotiating with the richloam hatchery (Florida Freshwater
Fish and Game) folks to do a small pond in blackbanded sunfish...The NFC
will supply the brood stock and they will supply the pond and care ....It
will be an exciting first partnering for the NFC............We will get
the young assuming any are produced...

They are looking at alternative ways to create revenue for non game fish
programs.Should be an interesting turn and all parties seem excited about
the prospects details to come.....:)

RR