Re: Exotics

Hey all.
   As scary as it may sound, not only is the story true, but its allso
quite ocmmon in northernclimates.  Frequently, discharges from power
plants and so on can be spotted by iceless patches in rivers.  During
winter months, they provide excelent opportunities for fishing.  Tropicals
will take up hold there as the winter months aproach, and stay there until
the summer.  Typically, its more of a dumb luck on the fishes behalf that
they get to these areas.  However, being territorial, they'll often be
found here year after year.
><><
J. L. Wiegert
<insert signature stuff here>