[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
American Aquarium Fishes book
- To: nrp at tampress_tamu.edu
- Subject: American Aquarium Fishes book
- From: Rjga <Rjga at aol_com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:18:13 EDT
- Cc: carter at flmnh_ufl.edu, nanf at actwin_com, r4fr_safcnc at smtp2_irm.r9.fws.gov, ts19p75 at wiro_ehnr.state.nc.us, killies at mejac_palo-alto.ca.us, nanfa at aquaria_net, chasestudio at inter-linc_net, raedwards at inter-linc_net, dipnet at worldnet_att.net, streams at gte_net
I have found some typos in the text while emplacing photos.
1. On p 177 and 178, change area code 314 to 573
2. p. 93, change Tiaroga to Rhinichthys
3. p. 378 delete comma after zonatus (bottom of page)
4. p. 382 change Hemitrema to Hemitremia
5. p. 344 add footnote: Erimystax dissimilis, not discussed in text, is common
in Ozark streams.
6. p. 98, 114 change Hybopsis monacha to Cyprinella monacha.
I've worked in over 200 of Roston's photos, about a dozen of mine, and am
seeking more from Bryant (who is having software difficulties) and Rohde,
especially for darters, elassoma species, and suckers. By this e-mail, I'm
advertising far and wide for other outstanding photographs. Carter, can you
provide some originals of unusual species? I have some great copies you sent
me years ago. - Bob Goldstein