[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: American Aquarium Fishes book
- To: nanf at actwin_com, Gsneegas at juno_com
- Subject: Re: American Aquarium Fishes book
- From: robertrice at juno_com (robert a rice)
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:31:03 +0000
- Cc: nrp at tampress_tamu.edu, carter at flmnh_ufl.edu, r4fr_safcnc at smtp2_irm.r9.fws.gov, ts19p75 at wiro_ehnr.state.nc.us, killies at mejac_palo-alto.ca.us, nanfa at aquaria_net, chasestudio at inter-linc_net, raedwards at inter-linc_net, dipnet at worldnet_att.net, streams at gte_net
- References: <ce67c971.353e2657 at aol_com>
I have forwarded your note to Garold Sneegas he will be contacting you
shortly. He has done a great deal of the artwork in my articles and It
has been very well recieved . He has been in a great many other books and
I am confident you will find his work will meet your high standards. BTW
his email is Gsneegas at juno_com if you want to contact him first
Keep up the good work,
" The Quality of a life is not measured in days it is measured in legacy
On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:18:13 EDT Rjga <Rjga at aol_com> writes:
>I have found some typos in the text while emplacing photos.
>1. On p 177 and 178, change area code 314 to 573
>2. p. 93, change Tiaroga to Rhinichthys
>3. p. 378 delete comma after zonatus (bottom of page)
>4. p. 382 change Hemitrema to Hemitremia
>5. p. 344 add footnote: Erimystax dissimilis, not discussed in text,
>in Ozark streams.
>6. p. 98, 114 change Hybopsis monacha to Cyprinella monacha.
>I've worked in over 200 of Roston's photos, about a dozen of mine, and
>seeking more from Bryant (who is having software difficulties) and
>especially for darters, elassoma species, and suckers. By this e-mail,
>advertising far and wide for other outstanding photographs. Carter,
>provide some originals of unusual species? I have some great copies
>me years ago. - Bob Goldstein
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]