Re: A good Plant Book

> From: "Jeff Fullerton" <tcmajorr at westol_com>
> To: <nanfa at aquaria_net>
> Subject: NANFA-- A good Plant Book
> A good reference for identifying interesting plants encountered on your
> collecting trips is "Common Marsh , Underwater & Floating-leaved Plants
> of the United States and Canada" by Neil Hotchkiss - who is or was a wildlife
> Biologist at the Paxtuxent Wildlife research center in Maryland.

I highly recommend it too. You can still get it. Fastest way is to order
at Amazon.com (I've ordered books from them before, they're fast, easy
and reliable). Just go to their website at http://www.amazon.com/
and do a search on the book. This is the current entry:

  Common Marsh, Underwater, and Floating-Leaved