John Bondhus <jbondhus at lkdllink_net>: NANFA-BOD-- American Currents mailing

From: John Bondhus <jbondhus at lkdllink_net>
To: nanfa-bod at aquaria_net
Subject: NANFA-BOD-- American Currents mailing
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 97 19:27:24 -0600

As of today the latest American Currents is in the mail.  It looks
fantastic and I read every page, cover to cover.  Great Job, Chris.
John Bondhus
/ This is the Board of Directors list of the North American Native Fishes
Association
/ nanfa-bod at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-bod-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org