"Jay DeLong" <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>: NANFA-- AFS fish slides

From: "Jay DeLong" <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>
To: nanfa at aquaria_net, "Bock, Robert" <BockR at hd03_nichd.nih.gov>,Hal
Schmidt <Harold.J.Schmidt-1 at tc_umn.edu>, jbondhus at lkdllink_net
Subject: NANFA-- AFS fish slides
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 20:10:10 +0000

NANFA email list folks:

If you're interested in an AFS slide catalog I'll be happy to send
you one.  It contains about 1000 slides (tropical and temperate,
freshwater and marine) selling for $2.50 each (minimum order $25).
You can also order the 54 slides from Freshwater Fishes of New
Hampshire for $54.00, the 46 slides from Marine Fishes of the
Northeast US for $46.00, or the 144 slides from Freshwater Fishes of
Virginia for $250.00.

The slides were contributed by the authors of the above books
plus the authors of Pacific Coast Inshore Fishes, Protected Fishes
of the United States and Canada, Caribbean Reef Fishes and Inland
Fishes of Washington.  NANFA member J.R. Shute contributed
slides, too.

Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA

Association
/ nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the
word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email
/ nanfa-request at aquaria_net.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,
http://www.nanfa.org