breeding reports

I'm finishing up the final edits to American Aquarium Fishes and looking for
last-minute breeding reports to work into the manuscript. If anyone has
published breeding reports in any aquarium magazine and would like the work
cited, please send me a copy with the complete reference citation. Bob
Goldstein, 8480 Garvey Drive, Raleigh, NC 27616. And no, I do not know  when
the book will actually appear in print. Once more, does anyone have an
address or email address for Ray Katula?