prollo at juno_com: Fieryblack Shiner

From: prollo at juno_com
To: robertrice at juno_com
Subject: Fieryblack Shiner
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 18:42:37 EDT

Rob

I  am in search of the above mentioned shiner (Cyprinella pyrrhomelas)
for breeding. It is found in western North and South Carolina.  I would
appreciate if you could put this request out to anyone who might have or
know of someone who has or can get a few pairs I could purchase or trade
for.  Please add this notice to the trading post too.  I am very
interested in acquiring this fish.

I was also wondering if you were going out collecting again and if you
think you might be getting some L. ommata.  Let me know what you find
out.  Thanks.

Pete