Re: NANFA-- Martin Moore- Mississippi Rep

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997 20:07:10 +0000 "Jay DeLong" <jdelong at nwifc_wa.gov>
writes:
>Martin Moore said:
>
>> I will gladly function as regional rep for Mississippi, although
>with
>> "less than 5 members" I guess there isn't much to represent
>> (yet):-(
>
>We in the Northwest started small, too, and our membership grew to
>where it is largely because of our regional rep's actions.  I guess
>we're still small, but having our own regional rep defined our
>region.  I think Martin's offer should be gratefully accepted.

I am sure his offer will be accepted...........When I moved to Florida it
had 5 members now it has over 20, sometimes 30 (now if I can get one of
those folks to take the south half of the state)......................

>If he or anyone else becomes a region's representative, someone
>please tell me so that I can give them proper exposure on our Home
>Page.
>
>Jay DeLong
>Olympia, WA